Once a PI system is deployed at site, the uses to which it can be applied are many. Typically this can involve:
- Roll-out of client tools to make plant data available to new users, development of reports and displays for specific users.
- Expansion of the PI system to include other control systems and data sources on-site and deployment of additional OSIsoft modules for specialised requirements such as Electronic Batch Reporting (PI-RtReports), statistical analysis and alerting (PI-SQC)
- System upgrades under the SRP provided by OSIsoft.
- System Training, which can be generalised in terms of standard product offerings and tailored to specific sites with a focus on their respective installation and their data.
- Service Level Agreement whereby TQS will undertake to review the system performance on a periodic basis ensuring the system is operated correctly and efficiently and help to identify potential issues prior to manifestation as a problem. This service includes a full documented report with findings and recommendations where required. SLA agreements can be structured to include SRP payments due on licensed OSIsoft products.
- Call-out support can be provided where TQS will provide a call out service to customers where in the event of an reported problem with the PI infrastructure a support engineer will work to resolve the issue travelling to site where required.
- Provision of engineering personnel on a project or temporary basis to work at a client site as required.